“I want you to know that the people of Barbados are indebted to you in a significant and stellar way and we want this partnership to continue.”Pastor Victor RoachPresident, National Committee for the Prevention of Alcoholism and Drug Dependency (NCPADD), Barbados
Judge Peggy F. Hora (Ret) has always been committed to helping heal the world. As a judge, author, mentor, innovator, teacher, and presenter on the national and international stage in the discipline areas of critical thinking, judging, substance abuse/mental health courts and restorative justice, she has been a pioneer.Honorable Eugene M. Hyman, (Ret.)Judge, Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara
- Ms. Overton was the hands down highlight of our annual conference. She mesmerized 600 cynical prosecutors and earned the best evaluations of any speaker in the 3 day event. The feedback was consistent: a great dynamic speaker with extremely valuable information to offer.Robin FlumerfeltEducation Director, Ontario Crown Attorneys Association
- In a world afflicted with fluctuating messages and uncommitted proclamations, Judge Brian Mackenzie brings a message of organized successful justice. When he speaks, he speaks with commitment, passion and knowledge. In my 20 years of teaching and counseling, no one exemplifies a strategy of helping people change more than Judge Mackenzie. The wealth of knowledge concerning specialty courts is especially riveting to listen to.Dr. James Schepper PhD, LPC, CAADC, CCS, CSOTSAssociate Professor Madonna University
Praise for JSI Speakers
Always up to date and informative
Extremely knowledgeable. Great presenter!
Good sense of humor and knowledgeable
Great rapport with the audience and each other
Hon. Peggy Hora was very well versed in everything that she spoke about. She engaged the audience and was able to answer all questions.
- Judge Peggy F. Hora’s (Ret) innovative thinking has been sought not only by judges but by government officials throughout the world. “No” and “impossible” are words not known to her. She rocks!!Honorable Eugene M. Hyman, (Ret.)Judge, Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara
- Judge Dobrich presents in an organized, articulate, confident, natural and easy manner. I have observed Judge Dobrich speak many times and each time, the sessions have been standing room only as her reputation as an expert in the family and probate law fields precedes her.Michelle BianchiJudge, Hillsdale County Probate Court, Hillsdale, Michigan
- I turn 30 on the bench in August! it has been a great ride I must say and enriched considerably by meeting people like Judge Hora who have continually inspired me. I have often said it was one of the highlights of my life to eventually meet her after reading her contributions for so long.
- Over the past decade while New Zealand was investigating and then implementing the establishment of adult Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment courts, there was an international authority who stood like a set of landing lights on our pathway – Judge Peggy Hora. Judge Hora has been a frequent visitor here over these years – advising, lecturing, and mentoring. She has also been interviewed for evaluations of our work, and separately by the media. We have felt so privileged and honoured to have had this truly critical support.Hon. Lisa TremewanJudge of the District Court, Auckland, New Zealand.
- I would truly recommend David as your Traffic Safety Guy on any matters or solutions to making your roads and highways safer to drive on.Rohan MG MoorePresident & CEO, Champion Realtors Real Estate Agency, Barbados
- “You have created new ways of going about the agenda and helping us to achieve our goals and to work smarter rather than harder.”Victor RoachPresident, NCPADD Barbados
- David has earned national recognition for his skills as a presenter and trainer as well as his contribution to the impaired driving field.
Robyn RobertsonPresident & CEO, Traffic Injury Research Foundation (TIRF)
- Kimberly Overton is one of the most engaging and powerful speakers we have ever had at our annual prosecutor’s conference in Colorado. In my five years as director of the Colorado District Attorneys’ Council, no speaker from the more than 50 per year who we ask to present to our 600 plus attendees over our three day conference has ever received such truly overwhelming praise. I intend on bringing her back to Colorado next year. I offer my absolute highest and unconditional recommendation of Kimberly Overton as one of the finest public speakers and presenters I have seen in my professional career.Thomas RaynesColorado District Attorneys Council
- Judge Hora is bright, innovative and engaging. She has a wealth of trial court experience, particularly in handling cases involving persons struggling with alcohol and substance abuse issues. She has compassion for individuals, but also has been creative in developing programming at the court systems level.
- As a Court Administrator and Past President of the National Association for Court Management (NACM), I have had several opportunities to observe the high quality presentation skills of the Hon. Brian MacKenzie. In large and small venues, including NACM, Michigan Court Managers, American Judges Association, and Michigan Association for Drug Court Professionals, I have witnessed compelling and interactive presentations on diverse topics. I have always appreciated Judge MacKenzie’s practical and passionate approaches to improve court services and ensure access to justice for all.Kevin J. Bowling, JDCourt Administrator, 20th Circuit Court/Ottawa County Probate Court
- David is an innovator who has dramatically impacted the nation’s approach to impaired driving.Stephen TalpinsChairman of the Board, National Partnership on Alcohol Misuse and Crime (NPAMC)
- I have had the immense pleasure of knowing Judge Dobrich for several years as my “Mentor Judge.” Judge Dobrich is as fine a jurist as there is. She is smart, prompt, kind, considerate, professional, and a tremendous legal scholar.Judge, Hillsdale County Probate Court, Hillsdale, MichiganJudge
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King, Jr.